openNAC is an opensource Network Access Control for corporate LAN / WAN environments. It enables authentication, authorization and audit policy-based all access to network. It supports diferent network vendors like Cisco, Alcatel, 3Com or Extreme Networks, and different clients like PCs with Windows or Linux, Mac,devices like smartphones and tablets.
Based on open source components and self-development It is based on industry standards such as FreeRadius, 802.1x, AD, ldap, ...It is very extensible, new features can be incorporated because it is architectured in plugins. Easily integrated with existing systems
Last but not least, It provides value added services such as configuration management, network, backup configurations, Network Discovery and Network Monitoring
- Enables authentication, authorization and audit policy-based all access to network
- Network Access Control for corporate LAN / WAN environments
- Real time monitoring of users, allowing to instantly locate users, ip, mac, switch, port and physical location
- Value-added services such as monitoring, discovery and configuration of network infrastructure
- The availability of Notifications or Quarantine to users regardless of the client device (via browser)
Be the first to post a review of opennac!