OpenGI is a platform-independent C-library for parameterizing triangular meshes and creating Geometry Images from this parameterization.
- easy to learn OpenGL-like syntax and programming paradigms
- works on 2-manifolds of arbitrary genus with variable numer of boundaries
- various parameterization algorithms, e.g. Mean Value, Stretch Minimization, original GIM algorithm
- support for multi-chart patchifications
- hardware accelerated Geometry Image creation
- sampling of various generic attributes
- tight integration with OpenGL for easy and efficient data sharing
Be the first to post a review of OpenGI!