1. Navigation system for private (glider) pilots. Test version runs on Linux tablets and netbooks.
3D Navigation and more functionality (RT lists, checklists, terrain). Default map is based in OpenStreetMap (http://www.openstreetmap.org/) data.
A separate application (NavMapMaker) is available to create your own maps based on scanned or other digital maps. So, you may stop buying expensive digital maps.
First release will be for the new state of the art Jolla mobile phone (http://www.linkedin.com/company/2649185) at the beginning of 2013.
At that time NavMapMaker will also be released for Linux, WinXP, Win7 (32/64 bits).
2. Framework to develop navigation applications. Build upon PilotNavigator to create your own navigation system.
Soon: experimental wind calculator and visual thermal tracker.
Please respond if you want to support developing or become a tester.
See Wiki for detailed information (https://sourceforge.net/p/pilotnavigator/wiki/Welcome%20to%20PilotNavigator)
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Pilotnavigator is perfect! Thanks.