Faculty evaluation system is based on schools/colleges/teaching institute's evaluation system which is generally paper based and now to save trees I have developed small web-based intranet system.
1) php/mysql open source and generalized
2) Ajax is used for filtration and to get faster response
3) Graph, Reports and Excel file are generated of individual faculty with remarks (if student has entered remark)
Commercial patch is available for "Student Login" with student id generator.
For more detail & customization please contact on email@example.com
Username : 13A001
Password : 13A001
Details of feedback system
Structure of the institute
Batch -> Branch -> Semester -> Division -> Faculty -> Subject
So You can Add/Edit/Delete to Batch, Branch, Semester, Division, Faculty & Subject
Batch: August '08
Branch: Network and Telecommunication
Faculty: 1) Rajesh Mishra
2) Mohan Das
Subject: 1) Routing Protocol taught by Rajesh Mishra in Semester (I) & Division (Class B)
2) Computer Networks taught by Mohan Das in Semester (I) & Division (Class B)
Set parameter: Batch -> Branch -> Semester -> Division to get the result(graph/excel) from feedback.php page.
Faculty evaluation Parameter: Feedback Ques
You can change evaluation parameter by editing it.
Students will rate the Subject faculty within the range of 0 - 9
Graph will be generated according to the number of student and their rating.
You can also take backup of your database.
0) System is tested on WAMP environment as well Ubuntu. So selection of different environment or different OS platform might cause some technical problems.
1) Do following changes in php.ini file.
1) register_long_arrays = on
2) display_errors = on
3) short_open_tag = on
4) register_globals = on
2) Create Database
3) Import feedback/feedback_database/updated_database.sql file
4) Put extracted folder into web(eg. www) directory.
5) Change configuration in admin/includes/common_functions.php
& update the 'host', 'database', 'user', and 'password' variables as necessary.
6) Give permission to /admin/excel_report and /admin/images folder.
7) Open browser & type http://<ip-address>/feedback and/or http://<ip-address>/feedback/admin
Login with username as 'admin' and password as '12345' at admin side
8) Best view in Mozilla-Firefox / Google Chrome
#For more support:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org