An alternative/custom Minecraft server, written in Java, compatible with the original protocol. OpenCraft is built upon Apache MINA, SLF4J, Jython and XStream. The aim is to have features not in the official server distribution, like antigrief/scripting.
- Compatible with the Minecraft client and heartbeat server (protocol version 7)
- Extensible game mode system allowing customizable game play
- Command system allowing custom commands to be created
- Working physics, multiplayer, chatting, block creation and destruction
- No code from the original Minecraft server, so you can do anything permitted under the license
- Python (using Jython) scripting support
Be the first to post a review of OpenCraft!