openBMD is a multi-platform desktop application for the transcription of Birth, Marriage and Death (BMD) index records as part of the FreeBMD project to transcribe the Civil Registration index for England and Wales.
- Multi-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Easy to use grid-like interface, familiar to users of WinBMD
- Auto-completion of surnames and forenames for fast data entry
- Intelligent auto-capitalisation
- District suggestion and management for accurate and efficient data entry
If you organization takes advantage of the cost-effective, flexible MySQL open source database platform, then you need a toolset that supports your commitment to open source relational databases. Toad Edge for MySQL has what you need and helps you ramp up on MySQL quickly, ensuring faster time to value.