ONE-NET is both an open standard and an implementation of a wireless network protocol.
The protocol was originally intended for home automation but has many more applications where low power, secure communications are required.
- Point to point networking
- Flexible architecture
- Real-time messaging
- Streaming data capability
- Multiple micro-controllers supported
- Reference hardware design
Follow ONE-NET Low Power Wireless Protocol
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ONE-NET Low Power Wireless Protocol!