NUDA (= Nemerle Unified Device Architecture) is a set of extensions for Nemerle programming language to facilitate GPU programming and writing HPC applications. Its main purpose is to experiment with extensible languages for HPC applications
- writing GPU code in Nemerle
- send a loop to GPU with a single annotation
- garbage collection for GPU arrays
- writing code for multiple GPUs
- a couple of other HPC-related things :)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of NUDA!