Notion is a tiling, tabbed window manager for the X window system:
* Tiling: you divide the screen into non-overlapping 'tiles'. Every window occupies one tile, and is maximized to it
* Tabbing: a tile may contain multiple windows - they will be 'tabbed'
* Static: most tiled window managers are 'dynamic', meaning they automatically resize and move around tiles as windows appear and disappear. Notion, by contrast, does not automatically change the tiling. You're in control.
* Workspaces: each workspace has its own tiling
* Multihead: the mod_xinerama plugin provides very nice dual-monitor support
* RandR: mod_xrandr expands on mod_xinerama and picks up changes in the randr configuration without the need for restarting Notion
* Extensibility: Notion can be extended with lua scripts.
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great software, thank you.
Notion works perfectly.
Notion comes with all needed WM abstractions: tiles, tabs, and screens. Fantastic to use precious screen space for the important information.
Fork of the world best WindowManager available for Unix and Linux. LUA-based, small footprint and very fast. Do not need conky or something else, got a nice statusbar. I recommend trayion
Static tiling and incredible customization. No hype.