NOMAD is a C++ code that implements the MADS algorithm (Mesh Adaptive Direct Search) for difficult blackbox optimization problems. Such problems occur when the functions to optimize are costly computer simulations with no derivatives.
- Blackbox, nonsmooth optimization
- Nonlinear Constrained optimization
- Single or biobjective optimization
- Continuous, integer, boolean and categorical variables
- Mesh Adaptive Direct Search algorithm
- Pattern Search
- Direct Search
- Parallelism with MPI
Follow NOMAD: blackbox optimization software
Delphi is the choice for developers wanting the power, readability and flexibility of the Modern Object Pascal language, coupled with native compilers and component libraries for fast single source code development on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux. Get Started with a FREE, fully functional 30-day license of Delphi.