NGDM is an AJAX based webfrontend with a PHP backend and a Python daemon to control BIND. If you know xname you know what to expect. Just a little more up to date. Basically you get a webinterface to administrate a set of nameservers.
- Webbased administration of BIND
- Support for Groups with different Domains
- AJAX based fast and flexibel front-end
- Daemon to control local bind
- Daemon to control slave servers
- Installer to help you set up the correct environment
- A Debian Squeeze package will be released for download
- Plans to support IPv6 and DNSSEC
Be the first to post a review of Next Generation Domain Manager!