Nanopuller by Konrad Pawlak and Janusz Strzelecki
Laboratory made AFM force spectroscopy setups were present in milestone single molecule experiments and there is a growing number of groups using such equipment even though the commercial setups are nowadays widely available. The ability to tailor the setup accordingly to particular application is an advantage that makes the effort necessary for construction a worthy investment. However, one advantage of using a commercial setup – repeatability and unification, cannot be archived, as every laboratory is developing a specific data acquisition protocol and software.
Our Nanopuller software (open ISC license) presented here is intended to eliminate this obstacle. We give access to a program, which with only a minimum effort can be adjusted for vast array of typical equipment.
- Single Molecule Force Spectroscopy ready
- Gamepad support with button configurator
- User friendly setup configurator for AFM I/O
- Cantilever Thermal Tune Callibration for any AFM
- Cantilever Deflection Correction on the fly or on demand
- Comprehensive software manual with AFM hardware and protocols tips
- Intuitive sliders for piezo stack control
- Cursors for quick force/lengrh measurement
- Real time sensors updates
- Various output formats with autosave feature
- PUNIAS http://punias.voila.net/ compatible
- Simple Auto mode with alerts
- Open Source with ISC license
- Excellent base for more specific tasks developement
Be the first to post a review of Nanopuller!