myImageClock will display a new image every minute according to the current time. No database required! PHP and jQuery driven.
Can be embedded into any website with configurable size options for side-column displays or as main content. Example ideas for Image Clocks might be anything from Race-Cars or Football Players using thier numbers for the minute of the hour to people or pets with the current time in the picture with them.
Includes an Auto-Install process with assistance to secure the back-end admin area.
micStarterImages.zip is REQUIRED!
This 82.7MB File includes necessary images as well as folder structure for the image clock to work without a database. Without it you will not be able to complete the installation. (Sorry about the size of the archive, hopefully it can be reduced for future versions.)
Once all files from the latest mic_v1.0 Archive and the micStarterImages archive has been uplaoded, simply run the micInstall.php installer from your browser to con
- No Database Required- PHP Driven
- Integrates CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery technologies
- Easy Setup: Upload via FTP then run the Install Script!
- Accepts User Submmissions of Images
- Control-Panel to admin User-Submissions and Settings
- Audible User-Set Alarm Feature
- 4 Color-Theme Choices
- 4 Display-Size Options
- Configurable Clock Title
- Auto-Resize of Images during Upload Submission
- Re-Captcha Security for User Submissions Option
- Admin Control-Panel driven
- Includes starter images and all necessary files.
- Future Versions are Planned!
Be the first to post a review of myImageClock!