Many CD to MP3 apps, or downloaded albums, output ambiguous mp3 filenames. MRE restores filename conventions to your mp3 files, without 3rd party info sources, it uses what’s there: the filename/album folder itself!
- Removes all ambiguous signs and annotations
- Ad-hoc string substitutions and remember them for another instance
- Includes adaptable inherent replace-list for the most common required substitutions
- Auto-detect and split files to multiple folders according to annotation 101...201
- Detect and move featuring information
- Automatic name only capitalization
- Input filenames from back cover image (OCR)
- Input filenames from a text track-list from the clipboard
- And much more!
- Missing a feature, found a bug? Post a request!
Be the first to post a review of MP3 Reverse Entropy!