An Eclipse plugin for developing applications with Apache Tomcat. Allows to configure the project, and to start and stop a Tomcat session in debugging mode from within Eclipse. This project is based on the former Sysdeo Tomcat Plugin.
- Starting, stopping and restarting Tomcat 3.x-7.x
- Registering Tomcat process to Eclipse debugger
- Creating a WAR project (wizard can update server.xml file)
- Adding Java Projects to Tomcat classpath
- Setting Tomcat JVM parameters, classpath and bootclasspath
- Exporting a Tomcat project to a WAR File
- Successor of the Sysdeo Tomcat Launcher Plugin
Mongrel works perfect.