MongoLantern is an open source full text search server using MongoDB as index storage, which allows MongoLantern to migrate any changes very easily into account using MongoDB API. It's written originally written in PHP can be migrated to any desired language as required using it's future APIs.
MongoLantern 0.7 - Stable/Production Release:
1. MongoLantern API support enabled.
2. CSV indexer added as a plugin.
3. node.js API client added.
- Token based search algorithm
- Case insensitive Fulltext search
- Different Search match mode ( BESTMATCH, SUGGESTED, ANY )
- Pre-built Index support provides faster search
- Field based search algorithms with & without Stemming
- Inbuilt Dictionary support
- LanternStats system for future search advancement
- Datawarehouse ready
- Inbuilt Pagination Support
- Different Result Sort mode ( RANK, CREATED, DOCUMENT )
- Builtin Search benchmark status
- Advanced Document & Field value parser for bestmatch user query
- Auto Shared via MongoDB API
- MongoLantern REST API support enabled
Simple to use.
Works and fast.
Works, very small, no complaints.
Issues should be resolved now already.