mod_psldap is an Apache module for leveraging LDAP services built on the OpenLDAP library and the Apache APIs, to include web based A&A, web based updates to the LDAP store, server-side XSLT processing, and session management across servers.
- Authentication and authorization through LDAP in Apache 2.X
- Management of LDAP store through a rich web 2.0 web interface
- Presentation of data aquired from LDAP through customizable stylesheets
- Server side XSL transformation capability for clients that don't support XSL
- VCF and other binary form downloads from contact records
- Clickable links to initiate IM, direct dial, and email
- Session management across server farms
- Custom LDAP OID definitions supporting IM and other information
Be the first to post a review of mod_psldap!