MoCo is an open source, cost-effective, network-centric, industrial strength monitoring and control system that is scalable from small projects to world-wide network, which will run on all major platforms.
- Monitor and control temperatures, analog points, digital points, etc.
- Works with inexpensive Ethernet I/O bridges -- widely scaleable.
- Internal points: ladder logic, calculations, code snippets.
- Industrial: Works with standard sensors and actuators.
- Home: Lighting control, irrigation, heating/cooling, security, etc.
- Network Scaleable: World-wide enterprise to small home project
- Extensive conditioning of data prior to writing to history database.
- Felxible history and status reports.
- Multiple alarms per point, with capability to trigger shell scripts.
- Various overrides for data and alarms.
Be the first to post a review of MoCo Monitoring and Control System!