A collection of tools to view and listen to streaming baseball games from MLB.TV. While the main streaming content is mostly for paid MLB.TV subscribers only, there are a significant number of features and views available to non-subscribers as well including one FREE game each day. NEW! Watch MLB classic content from YouTube without a browser. MiLB.TV and Postseason.TV are also integrated into the same mlbviewer interface. Play ball!
- WATCH: All games live, archived, from any inning, home or away streams, in any quality that MLB.TV offers; even the HD streams. No NexDef plugin required.
- WATCH: Highlights and condensed games. (does not require MLB.TV subscription)
- LISTEN: Gameday audio for all games, home and away streams. Alternate audio streams when available.
- FREE: Watch the highlighted MLB.tv FREE Game Of The Day without an MLB.TV subscription.
- FOLLOW: Your team highlighted in every view and your team's stream selected automatically whether they are home or away.
- VIEW: Regular listings, calendar listings by team, or master scoreboard view including in-game action.
- MORE: Line scores and box scores for all games. Standings, RSS feed, MiLB.tv integration.
- MORE: Additional tools for statistics and watching MLB classic content on YouTube without a browser.
I love being able to watch Dodger games without my browser! It took me some doing to get PyXML installed and I can't seem to get mlbhls working, but watching Dodger games online, even form the night before, without firing up my web browser? Priceless. I'm going to hate when my two week free trial of MLB.TV expires because I'm already getting spoiled.