Convert mkv/avi files in h264 to mp4 files without re-encode video stream. Subtitle will be embed as soft subtitle.Convert speed is fast as video is not re-encoded.Works on iPad.mp4box, mkvextract, beSweet,eac3to,mediainfo are used.
- Convert mkv/avi files encoded with h264 to mp4 files without re-encode video stream.
- directly modify h264 profile level to 3.1 (again, no re-encode), so the final mp4 can be directly drag to iTune/iPad.
- Subtitle will be embed as soft subtitle which can be turn on/off
- Support subtitle ssa/ass/srt, subtitle embeded in mkv is also supported
- Support audio format : dts/ac3/mp3, it will be convert to AAC. User will need to download NeroAAC separately for AAC encoding.
- Convert speed is fast and don't need fast CPU as it only convert audio, video stream will be copy directly.
- Works on iPad. Subtitle can display in proper size in iPad as well.
- mp4box, mkvextract, beSweet,eac3to,mediainfo,neroAacEnc are used.
- written in c# need .Net framework 3.5
You may also use Avdshare video converter to convert your MP4 to iPad and also convert other video formats, like AVI, MPEG, FLV, WMV, MOV, MKV, ASF, MTS, etc.
Great application. I wish that it would allow more than one audio channel and also support 5.1 in AC3 passthru. I believe that the applications this UI is calling support this kind of audio configuration.
Good software, but my srt couldn't be added into video...
Does exactly what it purports to, quickly and without loss of quality. Good stuff!
One of a kind. Use it all the time just wish i could make it even easier like by right clicking or dropping and go. Thank you