A simple command-line utility to calculate biological sequence (DNA or protein) sizes in a (multi) FASTA file. It gives averages, GC (or methionine) content, N50, N90, N95, number of N's, and total bases, and can also report by codon if requested.
- sequence sizes (DNA or protein)
- GC content, in percentage (for each sequence and overall weighted average)
- methionine content, in absolute number and percentage (protein only)
- codon GC content (DNA only)
- multi FASTA input files
- reports average sequence size, total nucleotides, N50, N90, and N95
- by default, report shows sequence names sorted in descending size order
- report is tab-delimited text with results from one FASTA entry per line
- gzip-compressed input supported
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!