Memory-Kun is an application to the administration of ram. Lets see how much memory in the system and how much is free. See also allows the use of virtual memory or paging file
- Now you can see more than 1GB in MB (1024 MB)
- Memory status update every 0.5 seconds
- When minimized, can see how much MB free RAM memory in the taskbar
- Now you can close any process with the kill button [beta 1.5]
- Full Support to ALL 32-Windows systems [Tested in Windows 95-7]
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Memory-kun!