Command-line or console-mode text editor for Unix/Linux and Cygwin, designed to be a user-friendly alternative to vi.
- Pro: Command line editor (not graphical user interface)
- Pro: Easy to use - or at least I think so :)
- Pro: User-definable keymapping
- Pro: Runs on Unix & Windows via Cygwin
- Pro: Binary executable available for Windows
- Pro: Free
- Con: No international characters
- Con: No EDCDIC characters
- Con: Windows version depends on Cygwin
- Con: Unix version must be compiled (no packages available)
This is not a review... it is a message from the developer asking for reviews, comments, etc from anyone that tries my text editor. Thanks, Mark.