MComix is a user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books (both Western comics and manga) and supports a variety of container formats (including CBR, CBZ, CB7, CBT, LHA and PDF). MComix is a fork of Comix.
- Reads most common image formats, as well as PDF, ZIP, RAR, 7Z and LHA archives directly.
- Fullscreen mode, double-page mode, fit image to window width, height or both.
- Smart scrolling for easier reading (just hit the space bar a few times and see how it works)
- Manga mode (for right-to-left comic books)
- Bookmark pages and add books to the library.
Fantastic program very handy and fast. I wouldn't be using Linux if this program didn't exist. Great alternative to CDisplayEx. Fantastic work. The external commands shortcuts are super useful too.
Best comic book viewer. Nuff said. :)
Very fast and with a nice user interface! With some more simple features will be perfect: double click mouse and bar button for on/off full screen mode, option to integrate in main interface the library like thumbails bar, shadow border and the defalt animation of comicrack during comic reading. In win 7 every time I open it the software does't remember the window dimension and is not correctly centered, but is a very very little bug.
I already used more than 5 comic readers and in my opinion this program is the most user friendly interface having with most if not all features common readers needed.
Nice, thank you