Toolkit for exporting/importing Maya scenes to/from OpenSceneGraph
- Exports scene graph polygonal geometry from Maya to OSG
- Exports lights (point, directional and spot)
- Exports 2D file textures, UV maps and texture placement nodes
- Conserves original scene hierarchy and node naming
- Exports Maya materials
- Exports cameras
- Exports camera animations
- Exports particle systems and emitters
- Imports OSG scenes to Maya
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project