This is a little program that makes WScipt (windows script) that maps network drives on a windows computer. In Active Directory you can set this as a login script so that all your clients have the mapped network drive(s) that you have made.
- Can use the user name login variable
- Can make as many drives as you have letters
- Checks if given server is on the local network
- Great at making login scripts! (uses .vbs files)
- Small portable .exe, no install!
Be the first to post a review of Map Network Drives WScript Generator!