MantaJ! component for Joomla! v. 2.5
Copyright 2013 Elena Cenacchi
MantaJ! is a component for the management of historical and current archives
within a Joomla! site.
The back-end allows the management of the record following the standard:
- ISAD(G) 2nd edition 1999 (archivistic elements/units).
- ISAAR 2nd edition 2004 (persons/families/corporate bodies as elements creators).
- ISDIAH 1st edition 2008 (institution with archival holdings).
- ISDF 1st edition 2007 (functions).
All standards are available and fully described at the Internation Council for Archive (ICA) website:
Moreover, MantaJ! is integrated with:
- Additional extra-standard fields, to achieve a deeper feasibility of the descritpions.
- Sigplus packages (module and plugin) by Levente Hunyadi for image galleries inside descriptions.
- MantaTree menu module to navigate an archive with hierarchical structure.
The Sigplus packages is distributed under GNU/GPL licence v. 3, (Copyright 2009-2011 by Levente Hunyadi)
The MantaTree module has been coded as a customization of the JoomDesk Module by JoomDesk,
distributed under GNU/GPL licence v.2 http://joomdesk.com/index.php/products/joomdesktreemodule.
MantaJ! is completely free and there is no commercial
professional version with extra features or paid club membership that
grants you additional privileges.
Elena Cenacchi and Cenacchi Editrice is available for the realization of
paid custom versions of MantaJ!, in case the standard version should not be
sufficient to cover the needs of your archive.
Translations included: English, Italian.
GD2 and/or ImageMagick library for the SigPlus image package.
The logo for MantaJ! has been created by Kevin Coppola - Keenness.eu
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License:
MantaJ! is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.
MantaJ! is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with sigplus. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.