MailMarket is first intended as a desktop application that allows users to send emails to different mailinglists.
MailMarket is be built out of different components -- allowing it to run on different environments, as desktop or server -- and use custom content store implementations.
The initial application is built as a Java Desktop application, allowing it to run on any platform that supports Java.
Notes: this project is created by developers at Beanpole (http://www.beanpole.be) as a trainining project for our juniors. We chose to build MailMarket because we felt there was a need for such an application."
- Easy to use
- Use your own mail account
- Import/export your contacts from/to CSV or LST
- Runs in the background
- Send HTML or Text mails
- Send to multiple mailing lists at the same time
- Save your mail(s) as template and re-use later
- Use the built-in ISP rules or add your own
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of MailMarket!