MikroLock is a fast native implementation of the open minilock file format (https://minilock.io).
Despite its name (and in contrast to the original implementation), it can also
handle BIG files.
- no cumbersome key exchange
- easy handling - no nerd assistance required
- compatible with original MiniLock Chrome extension
- ...but can handle big files
- command line and graphical interface
- applies Scrypt or Argon2 for key derivation, XSalsa20 for encryption, Blake2 for verification
Be the first to post a review of MikroLock!