A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
Thousands of businesses and developers around the world use DigitalOcean to easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size with less infrastructure friction. Go from one to a thousand virtual servers in seconds. Also, we continue to add hundreds of in-depth tutorials to our documentation library and have an active online community to get the support you need to succeed.