Lxnstack is a program designed to align and stack astronomical images (both planetary and deep-sky).
The features of latest version are:
* Several stacking methods (average, median, sigma-clipping, ...)
* Two automatic align method: align-points; phase correlation,
* One manual align method.
* sub-pixel precision (0.1 pixel for phase correlation and 0.01 pixel for manual alignment).
* Automatic image derotation.
* FITS file support (by installing the python2 package 'astropy')
* Hot pixels suppression algorithm
* CR2 files native support
* Can load/save video
* Grayscale RAW image support
* Editing of result image's levels.
* Light curve generation
Be the first to post a review of lxnstack!