LumberJack4Logs is a viewer for log and trace files with the ability to extend the recognized data formats by adding text parser plugins.
- Loading log events from binary files (serialized log4j events), xml files (log4j xml format) and text files by parser plugins.
- Loading remote log files via SFTP.
- Merging several log files with simultaneous sorting of the events by timestamp.
- Following multiple log files simultaneously (like a multiple tail -f)
- Filtering log events by level, thread, logger, context, message and timestamp.
- Saving (filtered) log events to binary, xml, text and html files.
An extremely useful tool, when analysing big and complex log files.