LPAR2RRD collects performance data and generates actual, historical and future trends utilization graphs of your virtual environment.
It is agentless (it receives everything from the management stations like vCenter or HMC).
The product supports IBM Power Systems™ and VMware™ virtualization platforms.
Collected data set can be extended about data provided by the OS Agents or NMON files.
Try demo at http://demo.lpar2rrd.com
Read "Migration to POWER8" article to get prepared for migration to POWER8:
- 4.95: PDF and XLS reporting
- 4.90: IBM i (AS400) OS agent
- 4.80: VMware support
- 4.70: Further GUI enhancements, Active Directory support
- 4.60: GUI enhancements like graph zooming, back button ...
- 4.50: New GUI, NMON support, POWER8 in CPU Workload Estimator
- 4.00: OS agent extension and Memory Configuration Advisor
- 3.60: OS agent for retrieving memory and paging utilization data
- 3.50: CPU Configuration Advisor
- 3.30: Active Memory Sharing support and enhanced CPU Workload Estimator
- 3.20: Alerting, Custom Groups and Favourites have been implemented
- 3.15: CPU Workload Estimator has been released
- 3.14: Live Partition Mobility and generally lpar migration support
- 3.10: top10 page, new "Physical and Logical cfg", aggregated graphs per CPU pools
- 3.02: new trend grafs with future prediction of CPU load
Very goog job.