Decodes CGI data from standard input, $QUERY_STRING , and $HTTP_COOKIE. Stores data in lookup table(s) for easy retrieval. Uploads files by copying
directly to files created with mkstemp(). Has several handy string conversion
- parses CGI data and stores in a look up table
- handles file uploads
- provides data encoding and decoding functions
- provides simple cryptography support
- provides a pre forking SCGI server
- see the libctemplate project for a C HTML template library
Kept very clean, simple and usefull. It's a joy to work with. I've added FCGI-support to it through a patch-file, check out my profile wiki.
Nice library. Code is well commented and easy to read.
Very nice & simple library. You don't need more than 30mins to read and understand the source code, well written, each function is documented with simple statements. Keep up the good work :)
I like the interface. Dead simple to convert to shared library.