This small perl program allows you to easily export LDAP entries from an LDAP server (MS ActiveDirectory for example) to csv format. It can export various csv formats and can deal with mutlivalued attributes.
- Easy to extract arbitary LDAP data online
- Wide range of CSV-formats (in fact: all line-based record separated formats)
- Special features to help in formatting the CSV (like inserting fixed column values)
- Allows to export entry-DNs (full, parent, last-rdn) into the CSV
- Easy use of piping (for example to postprocess with sed, grep or recode)
- Supports chained lookups (eg. export the entries managers surname)
- Platform independent because of perl (Windows, Linux, ...)
Be the first to post a review of ldap-csvexport!