This is a plugin to KeePass <http://www.KeePass.info> to provide an enhanced entry view.
For the rationale and design behind this project, see the forum post linked to as the homepage
- All fields (standard and custom string) shown in a grid view
- Field values and, for custom strings, names, are in place-editable
- Easy to add new custom fields through in-place editing
- Protected (password) fields can be edited, or their value shown through the in-place editor
- Attachments can be dragged and dropped to and from files in Windows Explorer
- Metadata properties shown on a separate tab to details field
- Original textual entry view still available, through the "All Text" tab
- Multiple selected entries can be edited together to perform mass changes
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This is a must have plugin for KeePass users that want to unleash the power of KeePass user defined (custom) string fields. It is intuitive to use, and its ability to auto-type individual field values gets around those pesky web sites that block the paste function. I have used this plugin for over a year. The current version (1.01) is stable and the developer is responsive and addresses any problems promptly.
Very useful plugin. Can not use KeePass now without it.
Changed my view in KeePass to include the Entry view and make it side by side now that I added this plug-in and it's much cleaner interface! Great job.
Thanks for this great plug-in. It helps me organize my account notes a great deal and I like the attachment option. One thing that is still broken in this new version released November 2013 is the attachment window. If I attach a text file with some notes to an account then come back later, open the text file and make a change, click Save, it doesn't save the changes. When I re-open the attachment, the changes are not there. The work around is to save the attachment to the C: drive, edit the file then re-attach to my account in KeePass. A bit of a hassle for minor updates. Also, if I attached a MS-Word document it does not invoke MS-Word when opening the attachment inside KeePass so the file is unreadable using KeePass. Must again save the file externally then open it.
hi man thanks for the grate extension, I like it a lot, I am using it @ work in my windows machine however, I have a problem I hope you can solve it, this extension do not work on my linux (ubuntu 13.04) home machine, it says, the app is not compatible with the version of keepass thanks