KiPhoto - PHP Photogallery
A simple version of a platform named KiPhoto developed with PHP and jQuery.
The Platform not require database and is simple to personalize.
Read any folder and create an album with thumbnails of image contained in it.
Author: Gianluigi 'A35G'
Languages: it-IT, en-US, cs-CZ, tr-TR, es-CL, sr-RS
Default root folder for the contents of the gallery: 'kp_upload'
0.2.4 (version in developing) (proof of future concept) - Codename: Lightning
0.2.3 - Codename: ReBorn
- Added to display subfolders and their images.
- Added the ability to use the 'mod_rewrite' by editing the config file
- Pagination of the content of folder
- Added cs-CZ, tr-TR, es-CL, sr-RS languages
- Added the ability to view date in different mode by editing the config file
- Modified a part of the platform structure
- Added master password for encryption data. <--- fail concept
- Added fade effect with jQuery for the images when loading content of album; the effect can be disabled
- Added lock folder with cifrate password and xml file. <-- fail concept
- Added config file for personalizing the default language of the platform and the path of folders
- Added switch language
- Added visualization of name of the images
- Added display of the tree of albums and their information when viewing images
- New code for the entire structure of the gallery
- Added folder detail, last modify, icon and Readme.txt file
- Bugfix: the url of the gallery, initially fixed, is now dynamic
0.1a - 0.1b
- First release of gallery
- Initial release
- First version of code and bugs in the script to read the contents of folders