.NET library for on-screen keyboards. Uses randomizations for keyboard interactions or allows mouse interactions for non-randomization use. Many layouts included. Extremely easy to set up. Easy for users to understand and use. Uses SecureString.
- On-Screen Display
- Key Randomization for keyboard use or mouse for non-random use
- Highlighting for user feedback and sure typing
- SecureString utilization and return type (no plaintext passwords)
- Runtime layout switching - users can change layouts on the fly
- Easily add keyboards, no add'l coding necessary
- Randomization can be disabled, providing an on-screen display only
Follow KeyObfuscator.NET - Evading Keyloggers
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of KeyObfuscator.NET - Evading Keyloggers!