This tool pulls all JUnit testcases from the class path and run them all. After completion of test case execution it populates the result in database tables. A report tool fetch the result data from database and produce an HTML report.
Highlights of this tool
- No coding effort is required from developer to integrate existing JUnit test cases. They just need to put their test case folder to the class path
- Since it keep the test result data in a database, it can keep history of any number of past execution result. This build is bundled with open source embedded database HSQLDB. User may also use other database or their choice
- The HTML report can also include previous run results. Number of last run result to include in report is user configurable
- Flexible and de-coupled design
- Runs JUnit test cases
- Generate HTML report of test execution
- Keeps history of all past test run results
- Can be configured to include past multiple run results in a single report if required for the comparison. Number of past run to include in report is user configurable.
Be the first to post a review of JUnit Execution & Report Generation Tool!