A simple long time planning sketching tool for managing tasks of human resources. Rather than trying to automate the planning proccess the goal of this project is to support the task of planning the resource allocations in group sessions.
- Tool for long time resource allocation (typically from weeks to months) sketching. The ideal is to collect just as much information as needed for sketching the future resource allocations.
- Can be used as a shared view in group session or at multiple places at the same time.
- Create, delete and edit resources, resource groups and blocks
- Blocks may have different meanings such as task, prospect or holiday.
- Shared view instantly refreshes on each client when there is a change.
- Undo for every action you take (with ctrl+z), everything is versioned
- User friendly, dynamic edit interface: drag'n'drop, slide, create by drag and resize blocks, use context menus and dialogs.
- Copy & paste blocks or create based on previous values, just drag, no need to fill in details, accept with enter, close by esc
- Change view settings such as visible period and it's length, zoom factor and time unit precision (weeks/months/...could be any time unit)
- Supports multiple overlapping tasks for same resource. Blocks are automatically sorted vertically, no overlappings.
- Resources can be put into seperate groups which can be idependently hidden.
- Set attributes (such as teamleader or part time worker) to resources and order them by attribute depended HTML-decorated names.
- Usability hints such as current date indicator, month, year change and weekend indicators, status bar, row highligh, highlight of add/edit/delete or other users' action
- Scroll grid with horizontally fixed resource column
- User's view preferences and language are saved into cookie
- Easy to localize and extend (automatic and depency firendly dynamic loading of new class files)
- No need to install on clients. Deplaying new versions is easy, cache controllered internally by dynamic loading.
- ExtJS makes it browser compatible.
Excellent - just what I was looking for. Although - I would also like a version which runs on MongoDB for the MEAN stack - is there anyone who could help me with this?
Really easy and fast to use! Suits well its purpose.
Quick and simple to learn and even more quick and easy to use! I love it!