Source moved to github!
The jRQL sf.net project is about to be deleted.
jRQL is a Java API for OpenText Website Management Server, formerly known as RedDot CMS. It encapsulate RQL request and response handling and offer high level functions from SmartEdit, SmartTree and ServerManager area, see http://jrql.wordpress.com/
- includes about 170 commands from SmartEdit, SmartTree and ServerManager area
- RQL XML command handling completely encapsulated
- transparent caching, plausibility checks (raising exceptions)
- included documented and not documented RQL commands
- high level functions combining several native RQL commands
Be the first to post a review of jrql!