Atricore’s JOSSO is an open source and commercially supported Internet Single Sign-On (FSSO) solution for point-and-click and standards-based (SAML2) Internet-scale SSO implementations. For more information contact us at : http://www.josso.org
- J2EE, Spring and Windows Transparent cross-domain/cross-organization Single Sign-On
- SAML support for seamless Internet/Federated SSO experience
- Bundled with GUI Console for a purely point-and-click setup and administration experience
- Pluggable Framework to allow the implementation of custom identity components using Spring or built-in IoC container.
- "5 minutes" on-the-fly set-up and deployment through custom "enhancement" console
- Runs in Apache Tomcat, JBoss, BEA Weblogic, Websphere CE, Apache Geronimo, Windows IIS, Apache HTTP
- Standard Based: JAAS, Web Services/SOAP, Struts, Servlet/JSP, EJB
- LDAP and RDBMs support for storing user information and credentials.
- "Remember Me" support
- "Self Services" support
Frustrating......:-(. I used Josso1 couple of years back and it was fine. Now I am trying to setup Josso2.4.3 for some of my web applications and it doesn't work. Even sample partnerapp is not doing login, it shows 403 forbidden when I click on login button. They should simply stop saying themselves as open source as it is not usable. Has anyone has successfully setup Josso2.4.3 CE successfully, if yes, please let me know. Many Thanks.
Badly broken, the community edition does not mention which version of Java they support. Does not run at all on JDK 8. Secondly, the getting started guide itself does not work as expected. The Activation connection is not made, even after reading the replies on forum and correcting - the Tomcat server hosting the partnerapp did not start. The source code for JOSSO2 is not updated on SourceForge. The one on GitHub does not have the complete source code. It seems like the developers only want to support Enterprise (paid) version.
It's fast, reliable and easy to use. I recommend this program strongly!
Nice, thank you
Josso works perfect.