JobScheduler runs executables, scripts and database procedures and can be operated with e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle databases.
JobScheduler provides sequential and parallel task execution, job chains, cross-platform scheduling, events, job synchronization, load sharing, fail-over and a real API. Jobs can be executed with the JobScheduler Master (Linux/Windows) and with platform independent Agents.
Product Knowledge Base at https://kb.sos-berlin.com
Change Management System at https://change.sos-berlin.com
- Linux/Windows JobScheduler Master with platform independent Agents
- Wide range of supported DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
- User Interfaces for real-time monitoring (JOC) and job management (JOE)
- Start Times and Time Slots for job execution
- Jobs and Job Chains with dependencies
- Scripting capabilities for complex conditions and workflow control
- Error handling (suspend job, repeat job)
- High Availability by clustering and resilience
- Cross-Platform Scheduling with SSH and with Agents on any platform
- Central Configuration (Master + Agent)
- File Watching for automated job starts on arrival of files
- Managed File Transfer (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, HTTP etc.)
- Lock Management for mutual exclusive jobs
- Programming Interfaces (XML, API)
- Notifications by e-mail
- Monitoring Interface with System Monitors (Nagios, Zabbix etc.)
- Reporting Interface for job execution history
After 4 hours of trying to install this crap it didn't work. Grrrr The installation instructions are just terrible for no reason and I believe they are also old. Glad it was free so I can only realistically be mad for a minute. :) But seriously, this seemed so promising but I guess to for most people it works and from the website, it seemed like it was going to be "The" answer but I'm not going to participate in too much suffering before I decide to move on. So I'm looking for other solutions.
it causes too many open files..memory leak..bad product
Not a professional software !!!! the software is done form ONE and only one Developer!!!