Free implementation of the MRTD (Machine Readable Travel Documents) standards as set by ICAO used in the ePassport. Consists of an API for card terminal software and a Java Card applet.
- Java API for accessing ICAO Doc 9303 MRTD (ePassport)
- Supports inspection system use case (on Android, for example)
- Supports MRTD personalization use case
- Java Card MRTD implementation
- Supports Basic, Extended, Supplemental Access Control (BAC, EAC, SAC / PACE)
- Supports JPEG2000 and WSQ encoding and decoding of biometric images
- Supports encoding and decoding of CBEFF datagroups (ISO 19785, ISO 19794)
Follow JMRTD: Machine Readable Travel Documents
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent, thorough, stable and complete project! Awesome work!
very good project, thanks!
Great App ,Excellent
Excellent. Light-weight and loaded with most of the features I wanted.
This version is even better, that the previous ones. Great work, that saves you a lot of time, thanks!