jfilewatcher is 100% java file watcher service to monitor files and folders - with file name patterns.
It polls file system to identify new, modified and deleted files. It keeps track all such changes and returns a new event context object when you ask for changes.
Look for wiki page to see more details ...
- Global file lock to prevent mutliple file watchers watching same folder
- Specify multiple file name patterns for same folder
- Java 7 style single queue to get matching files
- Caches file timestamps to prevent duplicates notifications
- Notifications for NEW, DELETED and MODIFIED files
- Uses plain old Runnable objects and java threads
Be the first to post a review of jfilewatcher!