JBizMo supports building of JavaFX, Eclipse RCP, Eclipse RAP, Swing, JSF (Primefaces) and Vaadin applications. The generated applications can run in a stand-alone mode or they can be deployed on a Java EE server (JBoss 8, GlassFish 4). Alternatively, the Spring platform is also supported!
JBizMo applications use JPA in order to access the target database. The plug-in contains a graphical editor for designing the domain model.
- Graphical domain editor based on Eclipse GMF
- Powerful runtime libraries
- Generation of full application stack including full-featured Eclipse RCP, Eclipse RAP, Swing and JSF clients
- JPA and SQL query editor included
- Tested on JBoss 7 and Glassfish v3
- Support for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Apache Derby and MS SQL server databases
- Full I18N support for all client technologies
- Eclipse RCP, Eclipse RAP and Swing applications can run in a local mode (without application server)
- Use our update site http://jbizmo.sourceforge.net/eclipse/ to install JBizMo including all dependencies
- Import & export of data can be modelled and generated (XML, CSV and Excel)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Where can I find the tutorial for JBizMo?