A self-contained, fully configurable Java "game" to simulate multi-species evolution. Design species by optionally specifying every attribute; modify any or all environmental settings; let them loose to eat, fight, procreate, die, and Evolve!
- Animals, Plants and Hazards
- All species attributes can evolve
- Tournament and Headless modes for automated competitions
- All game settings configurable in simple to use text files (resource bundle format)
- Mouse and keyboard controls for manipulating the game in real-time
- Full text logging at configurable intervals
- Manual and automated Screenshot facility
- Adjustable game speed with simple mouse-scrolling
- Resizable playing field - game elements automatically redistribute to new field
- See the Stats of any game element at any time, with a simple click of the mouse (only when paused)
- Repeatable games - supply a game seed to replay the same events exactly
Be the first to post a review of Evolution Tournament!