A Java package that provides several computations related to the edit distance of strings. Other than the basic Levenshtein, this algorithm can rearange words when comparing. The class can also provide details of how words could be transformed.
- compares two strings
- compares two sequences of words (word to word, with respect to the position in the sequence)
- offers string comparison objects for long term storage and precomputation
- gives detailed information on the transformation process
- allows comparison of XSAMPA sequences
- allows useage of individual phonetic mappings
- offers many user flags that alter the transformation process
- offers individual setting of transformation costs
Be the first to post a review of Extended Levenshtein algorithm!