Assembling the main technologies surrounding JEE environements (MVN, Spring...) is costly and time-consuming.
The aim here is to propose a common base, usable by anyone wishing to create a modular information system exposing the business to the GUI.
- Portlet and Servlet mecanism using Vaadin (navigation support as Servlet and Portlet and multi-portal support)
- Business layer with JDBC invocation or provider SOAP services
- Spring Injection and annotation in order to manage layers relationship
- Client - server SOAP with AOP and Sring WS making easy to switch dependance on client or business-impl modules
- Open addons for monitoring all the application of the system
- Maven archetypes makes IT common modules creation easier. Also Maven archetypes for specific business or portlet or servlet modules
- Modular cache mecanism using Ehcache as an addon
Be the first to post a review of IT Common Base!