IOS6 and recent iTunes updates have broken a few features. We have made some partial fixes, but they are not complete. If you'd like to help support our development, or take over the development please let us know.
Explore the internal file structure of your iphone (or of a seized phone in the case of forensic teams) using either the iphone's own backup files or (for jail broken iphones) ssh. Viewing of plist, sqlite, and hex are supported. IOS 5 is now supported
iOS 6 only partially works at the moment (some features fail or are missing). Unfortunately paid work means we can't fix this right now, but would welcome anyone else submitting patches.
- iPhone Backup Browsing
- Native file viewing (plist, sqlite, etc)
- Searching including regular expressions
- ssh access for jailbroken phones (beta)
- Restore files
- Recover backups
- View all iPhone photos
- examine address book, sms and loads of others
- find and recover passwords
- Export files to local filesytem
- Online and offline mapping
- Geo track where a device has been
- IOS5 and earlier versions supported
- IOS6 is only partially supported (several known problems)
Works great man!
Used this when we built our Iphone app, Rumble.se
one of the most liked "must have" programs i use. much thanks to author.!